If you own an iPhone, Blackberry, smartphone, or tablet, you know that the screen needs direct contact with your skin in order to operate; these touchscreen-friendly gloves by Etre allow you to use your device without sacrificing hand warmth.
Our favorite part? Even on the coldest winter day, you can still scroll and search for property on Househappy! (See photo above).
Etre gloves come in two options:
Etre FIVEPOINT Gloves: Made with special contactwoven® fingertips, “they do what other gloves don’t: They let you use touchscreens without having to take them off.”
Quick facts about FIVEPOINT:
- They’re compatible with all touchscreen devices.
- They allow you to interact with all five points on each hand––all ten finger and thumb tips are conductive, enabling any kind of input including touch typing on the iPad or other tablets.
- The whole of each finger and thumb tip is conductive, to enable precise input.
- They’re made from virgin wool/cashmere––warm enough to keep your hands toasty and soft enough to avoid scratching your device.
Etre Touchy Gloves: “Their missing thumb and index fingertips provide the freedom to text, tweet and touch—while also allowing you to snap photos, take notes and shoot film in wintry conditions.”
Touchy gloves allow for a wider range of activities and are useful for:
- Mobile phones
- Tablets and other touchscreen devices
- Stylus-operated devices including all PDAs
- Portable video games systems
- iPods and other portable media players
- e-Book readers including all Amazon Kindle/Kindle Paperwhite and Sony Reader
- Cameras and camcorders
Check out the Etre shop for more info and style options––this could be the perfect holiday gift!
Photo via Etre, edited by Househappy.